HGV Drivers - Leicester - Leicester
Class 1 Drivers
Who we Are
For over 20 years, Transline Group has provided HGV Class 1 and Class 2 drivers to companies across the UK, every day supplying over 1500 drivers across a 55-site country-wide network.
Recruitment through our highly-trained consultants is only part of our operation. We also ensure that our drivers receive thorough induction, training and monitoring, backed-up with the best possible support. They are re-assessed at regular intervals and, if necessary, receive extra training. This ensures that our clients can rely on a pool of drivers who are not only amongst the most experienced and best-trained available, but are also committed and productive. Our commitment to excellence means you benefit from low accident rates, high dedication and the ability to respond quickly and effectively to incidents and unforeseen circumstances that could otherwise prove disruptive to schedules.
Our client is a highly professional and service driven business, with a reputation amongst the retailers for providing the highest levels of on-time delivery performance within their chosen market place. They operate out of 7 distribution centres nationwide and aim to provide high quality, cost effective distribution services to many food and retail operations. The business operates 7 days a week, 24 hours per day and manages a fleet in excess of 120 articulated vehicles to cover the length and breadth of the Country.
• Nationwide deliveries into Regional Distribution Centres for many Retail and Food customers
• Minimal handball with most runs involving bay work or drop and swaps
• Start times available ranging from the early hours of the morning, to mid morning, late afternoon and evenings
• Part time drivers and weekend only drivers also welcome
What is in it for You
• The flexibility of agency work whilst having the security of a Full Time contract?
• Guaranteed minimum 8 hours paid per shift
• LTD and umbrella companies welcome with excellent rates of pay from £9.50 - £15 per hour
• Full Time contracts of employment with minimum 48 hour paid week for any 5 from 7 contracts
• Full training is provided by our renowned training team, including DCPC training, utilising the very latest award winning innovative technology.
• Free onsite parking and a regularly updated top of the range fleet
• You must have held your class 1 licence for a minimum of 12 months, and have no more than 6 minor points showing on your licence.
• You must have a digital tachograph card and be aware of your obligation to have completed your DCPC by September 2014
• You must have 6 months UK driving experience along with the ability to converse well over the telephone.
• Honesty is a necessity along with an upbeat attitude, proactive work ethic and a refreshing smile.
• For insurance reasons we are unable to consider any applications with the following endorsement codes - DD/DR/CD/IN/TT
All you have to do is apply online and we will do the rest.