HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£9.5 - £11 per hour, Benefits: Weekly Pay, Great Rates and Much More!
Class 2 Drivers required in Castleford
Class 2 Drivers required in Castleford – Earn up to £11.00p/h – Immediate Starts available!
Are you a Class 2 Driver? Do you live in the Castleford area? We are looking for experienced Class 2 drivers to join our elite driving team. If you have a full Class 2 licence and have experience in driving a Class 2 vehicle – you could be just the person for the job.
What do we need from you?
Driving a Class 2 isn’t easy. It takes a lot of training and commitment, and as you know, in this day and age, there are some legal requirements before you can get behind the wheel of a Class 2 and drive commercially.
- A Full Class 2 Licence
- HGV Driving work undertaken for at least 90 days in the last 180 (Tachograph recorded)
- A good understanding of spoken and written English
- Whilst we will accept up to 6 points on your driving licence, there must be no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements.
- You must have a Digi Tachograph Card and have a good understanding of the Working Time Regulations.
- You will need your DCPC Card
All about you:
- Flexibility is key – with various shifts available & different runs on offer you need to be flexible
- Smart Appearance – as your role may require some customer facing, you should be smart and well presented
- Positive Outlook – a cheerful personality would help!
Now we have told you what we need from you to drive one of our Class 2’s, we bet you are wondering what exactly is in it for you! Here are just a few examples of benefits of working for Transline:
- Weekly Pay – no more stretching your wage for the month.
- Free onsite car parking
- Onsite Canteen (usually subsidised)
- Plenty of overtime available, often with increased rates
- 24 hour support from your fabulous onsite team
- Free PPE equipment provided
- LTD & Umbrella Drivers welcome
- Immediate starts available
- Potential temp to perm opportunities
All drivers are asked to sit a driving assessment with our qualified assessors before they can drive commercially so don’t delay – Apply Now and our team will look to contact you in the next 48 hours.
Keywords: Class 2, Class 2 Driver, Class 2 Driving, Heavy Goods Vehicle, Transport, Logistics
To keep up to date with news and take part in prize giveaways with Transline Group, why not follow us on Twitter (@Translinegroup) or find us on Facebook (Transline Group)
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Transline Group do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.