HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£10.5 - £14.5 per hour, Benefits: LTD & Umbrella Drivers welcome, CPC Training available, regular hours and ongoing work - apply today!
HGV CE drivers and TRAMPERS required immediately
HGV drivers (Class 1) needed for tramping in Glastonbury! Various shifts available – Self Employed drivers welcome!
Nexus people are currently recruiting for HGV drivers in Glastinbury. We are looking for someone who can be flexible with their start and finish times, and who has experience driving an HGV Class 1 vehicle.
Working for one of the UK’s most popular transport companies, you will be driving a Class 1 vehicle and the role will involve tramping as well as the usual vehicle checks and paper work. There may be some manual handling involved and we are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers with a variety of experience who can slot straight in to this amazing opportunity.
There are a variety of different shift times available, so get in touch today to find out more.
Now for the legal bits…
We appreciate that it has taken a lot of hard work for you to get your HGV Class 1 licence, and that driving an HGV isn’t easy. To make sure you are eligible to drive one of our HGV’s, there are some important criteria you must meet first.
- You should hold a full UK Class 1 HGV Licence
- You need to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in driving a Class 1 HGV commercially
- We need you to have driven commercially for at least 90 days in the last 180, and these must be tachograph recorded
- Whilst we will accept up to 6 points on your driving licence, there must be no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- You must have a Digi Tachograph Card and have a good understanding of the Working Time Regulations
- You will need your DCPC Card
As well as these bits, we are looking for individuals who take pride in their appearance, enjoy being part of a bigger team, are motivated in their work, and who are friendly, approachable and engaging.
If this is you, here is what’s on offer!
- Weekly Pay – no more stretching your wage for the month.
- Free onsite car parking
- Onsite Canteen
- Plenty of overtime available, often with increased rates
- 24 hour support from your fabulous onsite team
- Free PPE equipment provided as standard
- Self Employed Drivers welcome
- Immediate starts available
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please click to apply. All of our HGV Class 1 drivers are required to go through a driving assessment to assess suitability.
Keywords: HGV, HGV Driver, HGV Driving, HGV Class 1, HGV1 Driver, Class 1, tramping, tramper
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.