HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£11.25 - £17 per hour, Benefits: Sub Contract Drivers welcome, weekly pay, regular work & more!
LGV Class 1 Drivers required – East Kilbride
LGV Drivers required in East Kilbride – Earn up to £17.00p/h – Immediate Starts available!
Are you an LGV Driver? Do you live in the East Kilbride area or are willing to travel for regular work? We are looking for experienced LGV drivers to join our elite driving team in East Kilbride. If you have a full Class 1 licence and have experience in driving an LGV vehicle – you could be just the person for the job.
We have a variety of shifts available to work for one of the UK’s leading food distributors, and this role will entail store deliveries across the UK to various supermarket locations.
Please note we have days, nights and weekend work available and the shift start times are flexible to suit you. There are fixed Rotas for those that prefer and also flexible start and finish times.
What do we need from you?
Driving an LGV isn’t easy. It takes a lot of training and commitment, and as you know, in this day and age, there are some legal requirements before you can get behind the wheel of an LGV and drive commercially.
- A Full Class 1 LGV Licence
- LGV Driving work undertaken for at least 90 days in the last 180 (Tachograph recorded)
- A good understanding of spoken and written English
- Whilst we will accept up to 6 points on your driving licence, there must be no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements.
- You must have a Digi Tachograph Card and have a good understanding of the Working Time Regulations.
- You will need your DCPC Card
All about you:
- Flexibility is key – with various shifts available & different runs on offer you need to be flexible
- Smart Appearance – as your role may require some customer facing, you should be smart and well presented
- Positive Outlook – a cheerful personality would help!
Now we have told you what we need from you to drive one of our LGVs, we bet you are wondering what exactly is in it for you! Here are just a few examples of benefits of working for Transline:
- Weekly Pay – no more stretching your wage for the month.
- Free onsite car parking
- Onsite Canteen (usually subsidised)
- Plenty of overtime available, often with increased rates
- 24 hour support from your fabulous onsite team
- Free PPE equipment provided
- LTD & Umbrella Drivers welcome
- Immediate starts available
- Potential temp to perm opportunities
All drivers are asked to sit a driving assessment with our qualified assessors before they can drive commercially so don’t delay – Apply Now and our team will look to contact you in the next 48 hours.
Keywords: LGV, LGV Driver, LGV Driving, LGV Class 1, LGV1 Driver, Class 1, Heavy Goods Vehicle, Transport, Logistics
To keep up to date with news and take part in prize giveaways with Transline Group, why not follow us on Twitter (@Translinegroup) or find us on Facebook (Transline Group)
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Transline Group do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.