Order Picking & Warehouse - Temporary
£7.15 - £7.6 per hour, Benefits: Weekly Pay, Great Career Opportunities, Learn While You Earn and More! Apply Today!
Warehouse Operatives required in Wigan
Warehouse work available – Wigan – Earn up to £7.60 an hour!
Do you live in the Wigan area? Are you looking for work? We have an amazing opportunity that has come up, working in a Warehouse environment for one of the UK’s leading sports retailers. Warehouse Operatives need to be able to work on their own, or as part of a team in a warehouse environment – it’s a fast paced, exciting place to be!
Previous warehouse experience would be good, but full training will be provided.
Shift Times: Mon-Fri rotating 6am-3pm/9am-6pm; 1 out of 3 Saturdays : 7am-3pm
Your role in the warehouse will look a little like this:
- General Warehouse duties
- Picking & Packing
- Loading & Unloading
There will be other parts of the job, but we can have a chat about these when you come for interview.
Working as a Warehouse Operative requires a lot of walking, so you will need to be quite fit. If you want an active job, or to improve your fitness, lose weight and meet new people, this could be the perfect job for you.
What do you need to do?
Well to start with – click apply! Once you get through the recruitment process, and start work, here are some of the things we will be looking for:
- Punctuality – being on time counts!
- Keen eye for detail – spotting things others might not is a great attribute to have.
- Friendly outlook – your smile might just turn someone’s day around.
- Helpful nature
- Have an acceptable level of fitness – you will be on your feel for long periods of time
- You must have 2 years or more employment history with no gaps
- You may be asked to undertake a drug and alcohol test
Why choose Transline?
As well as getting your foot on the career ladder, there are a load of other reasons why you should apply to work for Transline. We have listed a few below, just to whet your appetite…
- Weekly pay – no stretching your wage for a month
- On the job training
- Learn while you earn – take qualifications in warehouse and logistics related subjects
- On-site canteen (usually subsidised too)
- On-site car parking
- Employee Recognition – Monthly rewards & prize competitions
- Flexible working hours
- 24hour support from your fabulous Transline team
- Genuine opportunities to go permanent with the client!
You could be earning within the week so don’t delay – Apply Now and our recruitment team will be in touch within 48 hours to start the ball rolling.
Keywords: Warehouse, Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Work, Logistics, Work, Job,
#Warehouse #WarehouseOperative #WarehouseWork #Logistics #Work
To keep up to date with news and take part in prize giveaways with Transline Group, why not follow us on Twitter (@Translinegroup) or find us on Facebook (Transline Group)
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Transline Group do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.